Touch your hair....is it dry, frizzy, dull and has split ends?
Other than using conditioner or other haircare products, you should MASK your hair too!
With daily exposure of sun and rain, frequent blow-drying and hair-dyeing, and frequent contact with seawater/swimming pool water etc, your hair must be stressing out!
How to use:
- Apply an appropriate amount of hair mask before or after shampooing with dry or damp hair.
- Follow the direction of your hair, knead the hair with your fingers from top to the ends of the hair, so that the hair is evenly wrapped in the hair mask
- Wrap your hair in a hot towel and wait for 10-20 minutes; or put on a shower cap and blow it with hot air from a hair dryer for 3 minutes
- Wash hair thoroughly and follow-up conditioner and essential oil care
- When you're in a hurry, you can use it as a conditioner, and you will achieve smooth and shiny hair on the go
- The hair mask contains nutrients substances, it must be washed thoroughly to avoid the residue causing hair to fall
- AVOID Your Scalp! so that it will not cause excessive oil on the scalp and affecting your voluminous look!